GroundMatz temporary roadway protection panels are a quick and affordable solution. With a unique anti-slip traction pattern, our panels will help prevent expensive damage and reinstatement costs to grassed or sensitive outside areas.
Our GroundMatz trackway panels are used daily throughout the UK across a wide range of industries including civil engineering, landscaping, golf course and sports field maintenance, holiday home parks, heritage and archaeological sites and a multitude of other applications. This enables more efficient and safer working conditions whilst at the same time promoting a more professional image to clients and customers.
We keep stock of temporary trackway panels for immediate dispatch or collection, and can deliver using our own transport, nationwide pallet delivery companies or if you prefer, your own transport.
NOTE: GroundMatz are GREY in colour.
- Size 2470mm x 1235mm x 14mm – weight 38Kg per panel
- Easily handled and laid by two men – no need for expensive crane wagons
- Not liable to be stolen from un-protected sites as our panels have virtually no scrap value
- Lay as two parallel tracks, as a single roadway or link together to form parking or compound areas
- Extremely durable to withstand vehicle weights up to 40 tonnes (dependant upon underlying ground bearing capacity)
- Easily cleaned due to less aggressive lug pattern
- Panels easily cut and drilled with normal woodworking tools
- Link together with steel joiners. HD cable ties or plastic links. Use U joiners on sloping or cambered ground
- Use over and over – lasts for many years – will outlast plywood many times over
- Ideal for grass protection, ground protection, temporary roads, temporary car parks and compound areas
- Tested in extremes of hot and cold climates
- Material: High density polyethylene
- Length/Width: 2470mm x 1235mm
- Thickness: 14mm
- Weight: 38kg
- Colour: Grey