The Isotrack L ground protection mat is man-handle-able mat which provides safe, temporary access for work areas and protection over soft ground conditions and hard surfaces. Two person lift for easy handling and installation.
Our IsoTrack panels are used across a wide range of industries including civil engineering, landscaping, golf course and sports field maintenance, holiday home parks, heritage and archaeological sites and a multitude of other applications. This enables more efficient and safer working conditions whilst at the same time promoting a more professional image to clients and customers.
We keep stock of temporary trackway panels for purchase and immediate dispatch or collection. We can deliver using our own transport, nationwide pallet delivery companies or if you prefer, your own transport.
Panel Dimensions: 2410 x 1200 x 12mm (Usable surface area: 2.89m²)
Panel Weight: 36kg
Load Bearing Capacity: 80t (dependent upon the underlying ground conditions)
- Support vehicle weights up to 80 tonnes* Man-handleable mat – two person lift and easy handling using the hand cut-outs
- Fast and easy to install using a choice of connection options
- Compression moulded high performance thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and oil and is UV protected Flexible but tough and durable mat for long life use
- 100% recyclable at end of life
Key Information & Features
- One mat but two different traction surfaces – for vehicle and pedestrian use IsoTraction® surface designed and tested to provide the best vehicle tyre traction surface on the market
- Unique elongated connector hole design to compensate linear expansion/shrinkage of mats during extreme temperature changes.
- Customer logo option
Applications – Main Sectors
- Construction and civil engineering
- Drilling contractors
- Emergency access
- Temporary road and work areas
- Hard and soft landscaping work
- Sports facilities and recreational grounds
- Pedestrian walkways
- Any project requiring safe temporary access for vehicles and equipment